“Only three?”, Kakashi asked sadly. Obito rolled his eyes. “O-ok, let me think about it.”
“Then I talk about the three things I love about Kakashi”, Obito started, sighted. “First of all, he is handsome, ok? We all can’t deny this fact. As a kid he was adorable and when he started to get older, he turned into something pretty hot.” Kakakashi opened his mouth to say something, but Obito just kept talking.
I feel like I did good? I wasn’t sure :D
“Are you asking about Kakashis and mine, or in general?”, Obito asked, tilling his head a bit to the side. “I mean, my real first kiss was with Konan”, he said quietly, saw that Kakashi looked at him with his eyes wide open. “Don’t look at me like this, baka. I wouldn’t do that again”, he hissed.
this is kinda the stuff I will do. I don’t know how exactly but yeah…
ask your weirdest questions.
I did a shitty blog for my fanfiction. I still try to get Obito canon, a bit evil but still nice…
I see the 300 pages character development… Well, I think about making some short backstory so people understand more…
I bet I missed the topic the whole time :D
Send me some numbers, and I will tell you:
- What does their bedroom look like?
- Do they have any daily rituals?
- Do they exercise, and if so, what do they do? How often?
- What would they do if they needed to make dinner but the kitchen was busy?
- Cleanliness habits (personal, workspace, etc.)
- Eating habits and sample daily menu
- Favorite way to waste time and feelings surrounding wasting time
- Favorite indulgence and feelings surrounding indulging
- Neuroses? Do they recognize them as such?
- Intellectual pursuits?
- Favorite book genre?
- Sexual Orientation? And, regardless of own orientation, thoughts on sexual orientation in general?
- Physical abnormalities? (Both visible and not, including injuries/disabilities, long-term illnesses, food-intolerances, etc.)
- Biggest and smallest short term goal?
- Biggest and smallest long term goal?
- Preferred mode of dress and rituals surrounding dress
- Favorite beverage?
- What do they think about before falling asleep at night?
- Childhood illnesses? Any interesting stories behind them?
- Turn-ons? Turn-offs?
- Given a blank piece of paper, a pencil, and nothing to do, what would happen?
- How organized are they? How does this organization/disorganization manifest in their everyday life?
- Is there one subject of study that they excel at? Or do they even care about intellectual pursuits at all?
- How do they see themselves 5 years from today?
- Do they have any plans for the future? Any contingency plans if things don’t workout?
- What is their biggest regret?
- Who do they see as their best friend? Their worst enemy?
- Reaction to sudden extrapersonal disaster (eg The house is on fire! What do they do?)
- Reaction to sudden intrapersonal disaster (eg close family member suddenly dies)
- Most prized possession?
- Thoughts on material possessions in general?
- Concept of home and family?
- Thoughts on privacy? (Are they a private person, or are they prone to ‘TMI’?)
- What activities do they enjoy, but consider to be a waste of time?
- What makes them feel guilty?
- Are they more analytical or more emotional in their decision-making?
- Would they consider themselves a Type A or Type B personality?
- What recharges them when they’re feeling drained?
- Would you say that they have a superiority-complex? Inferiority-complex? Neither?
- How misanthropic are they?
- How far did they get in formal education? What are their views on formal education vs self-education?
- Superstitions or views on the occult?
- Do they express their thoughts through words or deeds?
- If they were to fall in love, who (or what) is their ideal?
- How do they express love?
- If this person were to get into a fist fight, what is their fighting style like?
- Is this person afraid of dying? Why or why not?
If you ask me … yes. I still think it Obito will be revived.
Madara got two rinnegan, right? And they have Orochimaru and … ~